Hannah M. Taylor
(252) 241- 6260 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: Hannah Taylor @ ECU
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Bachelor of Science, Communication
Concentration: Journalism, Public Relations
VC3 Bar-Z App Leadership Microsoft Office
AP Writing WordPress Time Management Public Speaking
Web Design Social Media French In Design
East Carolina University, The East Carolinian, Opinion Column Writer Jan. 2017- Present
- Observe and create material to express what has been analyzed to capture the attention of those who may have relatable hobbies and/or passions.
Taylor Auction Company, Auction Worker and Social Media Coordinator Jan. 2011- Present
- To provide assistance with auctions in various locations across the United States.
- To increase the views of the company’s Facebook page by posting interesting, informative content that appeals to an audience of all ages.
LifeStyle & Entertainment, Website Coordinator Jan 2017- Present
- To assure all media components relating to the website is focused on keeping the audience happy and healthy.
- To provide information on healthy lifestyle choices and informing the audience on current entertainment.
Sanborn Orthodontics, Intern Jan. 2015-Jun. 2015
- Shadowed and assisted staff with applying and removing braces.
- Sterilized instruments to assist staff in prepping for patients.
- Provided office duties such as: greeting patients, filing and prepping new patient handbooks.
College Fashionista, Intern April 2017- Present
- Content creator.
- Learned how to use Slack.
- Brainstormed with other “StyleGurus”
- Worked with WordPress.
- Worked with social media platforms.
- Worked with photography using DSLR cameras.
Taylor Farms Website, Creator/Administrator May 2017- Present
- Set up site using WordPress.
- Provide new posts that relate to new produce/products from Taylor Farms.
Carteret County News-Times, Intern May 2017
- Edited/ Checked stories for AP style.
- Transformed PR releases into news stories.
- Helped cover two events (interview & Morehead City Boating Show)
- Shadowed reporter of Coastal Living section.
- Covered own story (Fort Macon) which was featured in the newspaper.
- Took photos to include with stories.
ACM Agency, Inc., Intern May 2017- June 2017
- Worked on the back-end of sites such as Home Depot, learning how to upload new products.
- Worked with new product images and excel sheets regarding the specs of products.
- Attended and assisted with the Weber Grill Academy in Charlotte, N.C.
- One week internship with a marketing firm in Elkin, N.C.
Town of Emerald Isle, Communications Intern July 2017- August 2017
- Maintained the towns website, app, and social media sites.
- Used the platforms to convey the towns latest news, events, and overall town information.
- Worked with the app Bar-Z.
– Added photos, locations, features, and events.
- Worked with Twitter and Facebook.
– Shared town news/events.
- Worked with the website host VC3.
– Created new pages.
– Added events/latest news.
– Updated site in various ways.
- Gathered various photos for the towns database.
Introduction to Communications, Business and Professional Communication, Intro to Creative Writing, Introduction to Mass Media, Media Writing and Reporting, Web Design for Communication Professionals
ECO Pirates for Sustainability 2017, Public Relations Coordinator | Wishmakers of ECU 2017| Phi Eta Sigma 2017
Dean’s List 2015, 2016, 2017 | WordPress Essential Training